Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AFS v. 174 ~ Thanks, Everybody!!!


Thanks to everyone who has pledged to support the Freeform KDVS 2008 on-air fundraiser!

You can download this week's show AT THIS LINK HERE! @ 192kbps
(archived for 10 weeks)

Or, also AT THIS LINK (@ 320 kbps!!!)
(archived for ~4 weeks)

No playlist this time....It was just some familiar hits you already know, but mostly just Todd (from "Hometown Atrocities") and I talking up a storm about why you should donate, thanking people who pledged, and occasional tangents like Time/Life soft rock anthology infomercials.

I'll be gone next week while Pre is in town from the UK, but Calamity Janie will be filling in, so give her a listen.

You can still donate to get the "Live on Art for Spastics" compilation between now and Sunday, April 26.

You won't be able to Paypal anymore. I only wanted that payment option to be available for people who wanted to pledge BEFORE my show last night. But snatchfukels, I gotcha...You're the last Paypaller. You will need to PM or email me your full name and mailing address, though.

If you wanna get "Live on AFS," you will need to go to http://www.kdvs.org/ and pledge online. If you're a student or not livin' too high on the hog (I'll let you decide), say you're a student as you begin to pledge. If you are livin' the life, say you're not a student. Be honest, please.

Students pledge $25 to get a thank-you gift (a.k.a. "premium"). Non-students must pledge $40.

Then go pick up the "Live on Art for Spastics" compilation. It will be set up as a freebie, so then you can pick up something else like a t-shirt or a music package.

Finally, you can choose to pay with VISA or MC or you can mail us a check.

You don't hafta email me separately with your name and address. Only pre-pledging Paypallers had to bother with that. But it might be cool if you email me to let me know that you pledged. That way I can be aware of the packing/shipping progress of your premium.

THANKS AGAIN!

No comments: